BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The best place to start...

...is the beginning.

This has been a long time coming. I've been looking for a place to put my pen to ink (well, fingers to keys...you know what I mean) for some time now. I've been trying to think of a place for me in cyberspace and nothing seemed to fit. I'm not into the "woe is me" blog type, but I'm not knowledgeable enough in anyone one field to warrant a specialized blog. And while I'm a self proclaimed simple girl, I have a wide and complex range of interests. I considered writing about the trials and tribulations of my entrance into the running world. I considered writing about my Pampered Chef business. I considered writing about motherhood and the joys and challenges therein. I considered writing about being thrifty and getting out of debt, Dave Ramsey style. I considered writing about cooking. About travel. About family. About weight loss. About photography. About music. I realized that I was the jack of all trades...master of none. "What a disappointment," I thought, "I have nothing to offer."

But, it turns out...I do.

I'm wise enough to know that I'm a fool. And I'm a fool enough to offer the few pieces of 'wisdom' I have and life experiences. Being a jack of all trades will become my mastery. The road probably won't be coherent...but it will be mine. And as Frank said, "I did it my way."

0 comments: